Our Services

Consulting & Sales

As independent consultants, CIB consultants offer all business customers both the right solution for their IT requirements and the involvement of the appropriate staff to implement projects.

Asset based consulting

We deliver the software solution that covers 80% of your requirements – and our consultants develop the remaining 20%. The result: the 100% right solution for your needs.

The advantages result from the interaction of the company’s individual strengths and the ability to provide well-coordinated teams at short notice.

Other services

How can we help?

CIB Advisors

Our advisors are at your side for document projects ranging from cover letters and credit agreements to text programming. We support you with the migration of your template inventory, with dynamic document projects or with a customized consulting offer.


CIB advisors support well-known clients such as the IT service provider Atruvia AG and the city administration of the state capital Munich (LHM).

CIB Support

Our support team is your first point of contact for questions about all CIB products:

Digital transformation from the experts?